Javascript Menu by

First Online Login 
EnrollDemoLearn More

To report a lost or stolen debit
card call: 1-800-472-3272


Retiring soon? Need a place to Rollover your 401 K? We have the right person for you to talk to about IRAs-See Judy Stidman in Henryetta or Don Hale in Okmulgee.


We can help you with your Summer Home Improvement dreams.
Include First for your plans for: Landscaping, Garages, New Patios or
Decks, Fencing, Windows, Roofing, Siding and all kinds of
other ideas you may have.  Drop by and see Page Hayden,  
in Okmulgee or Gayle Machetta in Henryetta.

We Are Okmulgee County’s Home Improvement Bank!